Facts to consider before contacting us:
- We are a small campaign gaining lots of traction!
- We run solely on donations from our individual supporters and people who organize fundraisers for us.
- Tisha travels the district three weeks of every month.
- We schedule meet ups and make announcements before we arrive on our web-site to invite everyone to come meet Tisha.
- Tisha will not stay in people’s homes as a guest, there are liabilities for the campaign so, she is limited to hotels for lodging.
Grass-roots campaigns still cost money. In fact, we do not have the huge financial support of either party or special interest groups – that keeps Tisha accountable to individuals (People Over Party).
Often Tisha schedules multiple meet-ups and town halls in the same 100-mile radius during the same visit to save money and reach as many people as possible. So if you can attend one of these meet-ups we plan, it will be more cost effective for the campaign and please bring a friend!
There are 600,000+ people in District 3 and Tisha can’t meet everyone or attend all meetings because of the costs of travel so donations help fund advertising costs for larger media exposure.
To win, any of the three candidates must win votes from Independent, Republican and Democratic supporters and Tisha already has support from all three. Most people, regardless of party affiliation, understand the Constitution and the need for limited government and fiscal responsibility. Radical left and right views are small and overblown in the media. People of all sorts are hungry for Tisha’s message of Liberty!
The more money we raise, the more exposure we can buy.
If you like her platform – vote for her. If you are inviting her to be judged and grilled by groups considering supporting her, this is acceptable as long as:
1. Your group helps raise the money in advance to allow for her travel costs to a specific meeting.
2. Members engage in constructive dialog that is challenging and respectful.
3. She is available to come visit.
The sooner you invite Tisha, the more likely she can attend your meeting. As the election nears it will be very difficult for her to be available.
Tisha looks forward to meeting as many people as she can and is financially responsible (thrifty) with the donations you make.
Tisha’s platform is, on-line at her web site and also available in print! You can see her on You-tube and her website, Facebook and Twitter and has national and local television and radio interviews to watch and listen to on-line. NO OTHER CANDIDATE in District 3 has this level of visibility and access! Please check her out and if you like her message, donate and tell your friends about her and ask them to donate! Then in November VOTE CASIDA!